Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Trust

"And I will lead the blind in a way that they do not know,
      in paths that they have now known I will guide them.
I will turn the darkness before them into light,
      the rough places into level ground.
These are the things I do, and I do not forsake them..."   Isaiah 42:16

"Cause I can't take this, I don't understand,
But after the rain the sun will shine and all will be made new again.
This is certain."     - Jake Smith

How amazing it is when you trust. When God brings you to that point where you actually believe in His truth and His perfect love which casts out fear. He is God, and He is good, and He is victorious. As C.S. Lewis says, "All that you are, sins apart, is destined for utter satisfaction if you will let God have his good way."
"Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief!"

No comments: