Monday, September 1, 2008

New Place



Last month, I moved off of the Seminary campus. We moved into this really great apartment that was a complete answer to prayer. I had been praying for a place that was inexpensive, in a fairly good and safe neighborhood, convenient to UNO, Tulane, and the Seminary, and in a place where I can jog.
There are few places in New Orleans like this, so I knew if something turned up, it would be a miracle. And it was. My roommate Stephanie and I found this great apartment that is two blocks from the beautiful City Park. It's also convenient to all three universities, and it's safe. When I tell someone that I live in that neighborhood, they tell me what a great place that is.
And the price is amazing.

So I've been given this great place, and I'm praying that all is OK when I return. I don't quite understand why all this is happening yet, but I pray that God's will be done. And I do pray that I will be able to return soon and get back to life in the New Orleans area. Please pray for our city.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karla, I love your new place. It looks like a "haven", where you can relax and spend time with God and friends. I hope all was well when you returned to N.O.

Love ya, Ms. Nina